As Association of Image and Information Management (AIIM) defines,
- “Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.”
- ECM is not a technology or a business process, but a collection and organization of information that is to be used by a designated internal and external user at different levels, when it is required.
It is a dynamic combination of strategies, methods, and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver information supporting key organizational processes through its entire lifecycle.
- Capture boils down to entering content into the system.
- Manage is what you do next to it, so it can be found and used by whomever it is intended for.
- Storing it means finding it an appropriate home in your infrastructure, be it a formal content management system or other information solution.
- Preserve refers to long-term care – archiving, if you will – the practice of protecting it so it can be utilized however far into the future the organization needs it to be available.
- And deliver is all about putting the information in the right people’s hands right when they need it to be there.
GTS team with the hard core experience on ECM is been assisting corporates to achieve its vision by the way of providing solutions and consultancy around
- Document Management
- Records Management
- Day-to day & Bulk Imaging services
- Correspondence Management
- Business Process Management
GTS along with its strong team of Functional & technical consultants work very closely with industry pioneers of application & technology providers to achieve it’s customer vision of ECM.
We five-phase framework the guiding principles for ECM implementation:
- Phase 1 – Business assessment
- Phase 2 – Technology assessment
- Phase 3 – Information management roadmap
- Phase 4 – Design increment
- Phase 5 – Incremental development, testing, deployment and improvement
At GTS we design the WEB Content Management solutions keeping the end user in mind. Our main objective is to give you the control to manage the content and build highly intuitive user experiences and interactions. With our WCM services at hand enterprises can manage sites in multiple languages and/or multiple brands. With the internet expanding every second the volume of online content is growing rapidly. Lack of effective content management to deal with this large pool of online content can lean lead to a number of challenges:
- Providing a good and uniform user experience.
- Migration of existing content.
- Managing content workflow.
- Ensuring timely content updates.
- Lack of consistency across mirrored sites.
- Targeting customer across geographies and languages.
The web content strategy build and implementation services that we provide include:
- User experience design
- Platform selection
- Multi-channel engagement
- Campaign management
- Social Intelligence strategy
- Migration of content
- Enterprise content management
- Integration of CRM, ERP and ecommerce
- Document management
- Enterprise search
- Compliance infrastructure
- Intranet and Internet solutions to bring users the data and applications they need through an effective interface
- Performance tuning
- Metrics and analysis
Our CMS Platform specialization :
- SDL Tridion
- Share Point
- Open text
GTS helps provide a wide range of document management solutions and outsource mail room services that help you capture, process and manage business information more efficiently.Our partnership with world market leaders in document scanning and archiving helps businesses to convert slow labor intensive paper services processes into streamlined and efficient digital transaction systems that cut overheads, improve service levels and increase productivity.
GTS with it’s specialization will help your business identify pain points in your document management and archival policies; work within the scope of those requirements to deliver and deploy more effective and cost-efficient and profitable process.
- Fully managed outsource mail room services
- Installed scanning/capture and document archival services
- Custom-made solutions to cater to a combination of services as per your business need consultancy
- To maximize the value of your investment in Document Management Services.
The GTS document management systems provide a means to incorporate standard physical document filing practices electronically. They include:
- Storage location
- Security and access control v
- Version control
- Audit Trails
- Check-in/ Check-out and document lockdown.
Through our methodology honed over the years deploying document services for enterprises and government organizations, we help in the strategic planning, governance and implementation of archiving and workflow document solution. Our proven methods provide guidelines and processes successfully roll out a variety of document management solutions.
Our services include :
- A business first approach for implementing document management solutions.
- Work through a comprehensive series of guidelines, procedures, good practices and compliance measures.
- A user centric approach that helps client’s optimization their technology investment.
- Technology team service offered to customers who require architecture design advice for sizing and/or scaling new ECM systems.
Our Document management platform specialization:
- Share Point
- File Net
- Open Text
- We specialize in customizing AV solutions that suit your space, budget and vision – and stand behind everything we do, 24/7/365. Your calls are really important to us and we would be happy to give up everything else to offer you the assistance you are seeking.
Business Process management helps organizations work more efficiently, improve the optimization of complex processes and out perform their business goal with real-time business insight.
We believe that getting information to where it needs to go, when it needs to go there, requesting the insights you need, and then having those insights communicated to you in an immediately usable format should be the solution.
Progressive organizations have embraced advanced Business Process Management capabilities to